Monday, August 23, 2010

Saturday Night Combat

I never did follow up with a blog about this, but the other night while playing MNC, I had my first experience of player interaction through the headset. At that time, it was closer to midnight. One of the player's profiles claimed that he was from New York. He, and a small group of his friends were very vocal while playing, often aghast at how the game would turn.

Unfortunately, I didn't join that particular game from the beginning, but rather the middle. By the way they were talking, it appeared as though a member of the opposite team was either challenging them or ridiculing them. I say this, because at the end of the game with their/our victory, this group did, as I would say, lose their shit. By that, I mean they started screaming "Aw, not so tough now, huh?" and other sounds things. While I would not want to be the center of attention for that group, they were very amusing to listen to.

Besides that "first encounter", the game is relatively quiet, as far as voice-chat goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment