Friday, August 13, 2010

Round 2

Thursday, August 12 [9:00PM-12:00AM]
Last night was another awesome experience on Monday Night Combat. I never really hear anyone speak mid-game, its kind of disappointing. Its only been good fun and competition thus far. I find myself swearing a lot when I play this game, but not over the open mic. Its more mainly due to the fact that certain characters will get surprise kills, or sneak up on me while in the middle of combat.

I'm having trouble figuring out how to record in-game experiences via 360. I think I need to split the signal to get a really good effect, but I also don't know all the equipment I would need. Simply recording from the TV gives a poor image. I need to play some Halo 3 multiplayer to get something to compare this too, haha. This game has been too quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment