Thursday, August 12, 2010

Old post

Thursday, August 9 [7:00 PM-9:00 PM]
 
For Team Fortress 2, the control server is a clan server run by the clan No Heroes. Clan servers typically enforce a lot of rules to enforce good sportsmanship and draws a very familiar crowd. By using a popular clan server, it is a high probability that we will encounter the same people while playing there. One Thursday, August 9th, I played on No Heroes without any problems. I used my classic gamer tag, “Phelixia25” with Winnie the Pooh cross of a meme photo and spoke over the voice chat clearly, with neutral response. The only part I encountered during my game play on this server happened to be with a person named “Phantom” who was acting hyper and immaturely, thus causing people to question his age. On this server, it seemed as though people were more likely to criticize people who were impeding the process of game play rather than criticizing people of gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment